Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Where is Heater? - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Where is Heater?

2»

Comments

• yeah the black cat Kuroneko is missing too. And pullmoll.

Mike
  • frank freedmanfrank freedman Posts: 1,974
    edited 2019-08-01 09:07
    Then again, DrAcula, DoggieDoc, Jazzed, and of course, Harprit.... But Kuroneko, scary good and helpful as well.
  • lardomlardom Posts: 1,659
    edited 2019-08-01 12:26
    Then again, DrAcula, DoggieDoc, Jazzed, and of course, Harprit.... But Kuroneko, scary good and helpful as well.

Also Graham Stabler. His PASM tutorial examples helped me in a big way.
  • I agree with all of the above. Parallax need to send out a "we miss you" email because we are losing quality contributors. Now is the time to entice them back.
  • Cluso99Cluso99 Posts: 18,066
    Yes, Hippy reverse engineered the spin Interpreter. Chip said if someone could decode it he would release the spin source. Hippy did this, and most of the spin interpreter documentation is a derivative of hippy’s work.
  • Do we know if Holly Minkowski ever resurfaced?
  • Why was this thread sunk?
  • Ding-Batty wrote: »
    Why was this thread sunk?

Was it? I hadn't noticed.
  • VonSzarvas wrote: »
    I don't believe he ever revealed his real name.

We corresponded about a year ago by email on a non-parallax related topic so I do know his name. And no, I will not reveal it.
  • Ding-Batty wrote: »
    Why was this thread sunk?

Was it? I hadn't noticed.

The posting date on the final post is 2019-08-03 - 11:06:14, but the reported final post date in the thread list for the forum is 2019-07-29 - 17:54:27, which is a clear indication that the thread has been "sunk", and that new posts will not cause it to rise in the list of recently active threads, so it "sinks down" in the list of active threads.
    I see what you mean!

Moderators...
    Has this thread been sunk, and if so, what was the reason please?

In the interest of transparency, surely a thread which has been sunk, should have a post indicating this, and a reason why.
    Heaters name is in the zicog source