- Audio on pins 10 and 11 (like Demoboard)
- Video on pins 12,13,14 (like Demoboard)
- Pins 0-7 not connected to anything that might get upset
- Pin 8 not connected to anything that doesn't mind being driven low all the time
- Load into EEPROM, not RAM
- If it comes up monochrome, reset and/or powercycle a couple times. Not sure why it isn't reliable.
So as it turns out, my board can't run @Linus Akesson
's Turbulence demo because the VGA port itself is on pins 0-7. (And I never seem to have a spare VGA monitor, they're all hooked up to my PCs...). So I spent the day digging through the source to make it work over NTSC. This is the result. I think 'll post the modified source code, instructions on how to fix Linus's homegrown tools and maybe even a version that loads from SPI RAM tomorrow. I'm so done with this for today. (incidentially, if you're reading this in 2030 and I haven't posted the source yet, PM me, lol)