Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
connexion de pixy avec parallax — Parallax Forums

connexion de pixy avec parallax

imadrobotimadrobot Posts: 2
edited 2019-04-22 11:13 in Robotics
bonjour a tous.
je souhaite connecter ma camera pixy cmucam5 avec ma carte parallax, pourriez-vous m'aider a le faire et a avoir le code C qui permet au robot de poursuivre une cible d'une certaine couleur
merci

Translation:
Hello everyone.
I want to connect my camera pixy cmucam5 with my parallax card, could you help me to do it and to have the code C which allows the robot to pursue a target of a certain color
thank you

Comments

• AwesomeCronkAwesomeCronk Posts: 1,055
    edited 2019-04-22 11:21
    For your information, my first language is English. If any of this doesn’t make sense, I’m sorry it was the translator.

I have little experience with the propeller in the line of cameras and machine vision, but the book “programming and customizing the multi core propeller micro controller has information on it, if you can attain a French version. Good luck!

Le paragraphe ci-dessus dans Français: pour votre information, ma première langue est l’anglais. Si ça n’a pas de sens, je regrette que ce soit le traducteur.

J’ai peu d’expérience avec l’hélice dans la ligne des caméras et de la vision de la machine, mais le livre "programmation et la personnalisation du multi core d’hélice micro contrôleur a des informations sur elle, si vous pouvez atteindre une version Français. Bonne chance!
  • imadrobot wrote: »
    bonjour a tous.
    je souhaite connecter ma camera pixy cmucam5 avec ma carte parallax, pourriez-vous m'aider a le faire et a avoir le code C qui permet au robot de poursuivre une cible d'une certaine couleur
    merci

Translation:
    Hello everyone.
    I want to connect my camera pixy cmucam5 with my parallax card, could you help me to do it and to have the code C which allows the robot to pursue a target of a certain color
    thank you

• Welcome to the forums!

There is a search box in the upper right. Use it to search the words "Pixy' and "CMUCAM5". I got a few hits from that.