Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Changes to Google's search layout — Parallax Forums

Changes to Google's search layout

Google search results page formatting just changed on me right now!

And I totally don't like it. They've killed off browser caching so that I can't go back a page any longer. :(

Comments

• evanhevanh Posts: 15,126
    Huh, restarting Firefox has fixed it. How weird. Never seen that happen before.
    Google was definitely sending a different layout at me.
    edited 2019-01-26 08:44
    Hmm, it's no longer using the page width as much as it used to.
    1280 x 1171 - 361K
  • It was doing that to confuse you. Did it work?
    :P
  • Welcome to A/B testing!
  • TorTor Posts: 2,010
    I installed a dashcam in my car.. maybe I'll need one for my PC as well, the way things changes and disappear and can't be found again.
    :)
  • For what it's worth I do searches by right-clicking and Open In New Tab. I prefer to select multiple times from my original search results
    Larry,
    Open in new tab is way cool, for sure. Middle mouse button is short-cut for that. I live by it when googling, shopping, even here on the forums. One click on each item of interest and the whole selection job is done in one go. :)
  • evanh wrote: »
    Larry,
    Open in new tab is way cool, for sure. Middle mouse button is short-cut for that. I live by it when googling, shopping, even here on the forums. One click on each item of interest and the whole selection job is done in one go. :)

that one is nice, didn't used that before,

thanks

Mike
  • evanh wrote: »
    Larry,

Just tried it. Thanks! :smile: