Join us for a micro:bit for cyber:bot webinar!

HShowsHShows Posts: 2
edited 2019-01-14 - 18:11:51 in General Discussion
Hi everyone!

If you're interested in learning more about Parallax's latest robotic endeavor using the micro:bit, tune into the cyber:bot webinar on January 24th at 2 PM PT. Produced in collaboration with NICERC, the cyber:bot extends the popular BBC micro:bit to provide real-time I/O control to include Parallax's most popular robotic circuits.

Be sure to register for the webinar on the Parallax events page. See you there!

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 19,514
    Sounds like a fiery good time! Smokin' hot subject matter!

Take me from the wreckage, save me from the blast...
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • Pardon my insolence please. What is a micro:bit?
    Windows 10 Home:
    Propeller Tool 1.3.2, BASIC Stamp Editor 2.5.4, Javelin Stamp IDE x.x.x, Arduino IDE, PST
    Hardware:
    BASIC Stamp Board of Education, Propeller Board of Education, Propeller Project Board, Propeller Mini
  • Micro:bit is a wonderfully powerful little board and has lots of potential for educational robotics and coding. Check it out here: https://microbit.org/guide/features/. Parallax sells them here and they are working on a robot as to be featured in the webinar mentioned above.

Mekkatronix@yahoo.com