Cats, Robots & Science

"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• erco,

I think you've been asleep at the wheel lately.

I always rely on you for all the latest cool robots and you seem to have completely missed the Cozmos and Vector.

I have one and it's kind of neat but sadly you can only talk to it in Python or just talk to it. They don't allow you to change the firmware on the robot.

For me learning another language is not fun. I guess Python is the new buzz for programming.

robot.say_text("Hello World")

Mike

• @erco
    Can you find a link to the video on another site? I cannot view it without an ad popping up over the video every 20 seconds.
    Windows 10 Home:
    Propeller Tool 1.3.2, BASIC Stamp Editor 2.5.4, Javelin Stamp IDE x.x.x, Arduino IDE, PST
    Hardware:
    BASIC Stamp Board of Education, Propeller Board of Education, Propeller Project Board, Propeller Mini

Me, a programmer in English class, asking for grammar help: “What is the syntax for this statement?”
  • Matt Parker did something about the Vector on YouTube recently.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahdOqe5qBk&t=737s