Starfighter Kid's Bed

The most outrageous thing from the Picaxe forum where a guy says he feels like a fraud for "faking his way" through electronics and not understanding or calculating much. Appears to be a Christmas gift built for a son or grandson (shaming the rest of us!). Heck, I want one for me!

"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• Beautiful feat of special effects and electronic s engineering!
    Cows say “moo”, right? Well Greek cows say “μ”
  • That is unreal and absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing that.
  • "Now do as you're told or you're going straight to bed, young man!"

Yeah, that's gonna work :lol:
    Failure is not an option...it's bundled with the software.
  • Probably more popular than a moisture evaporator!
  • WOW, that thing is cool. But does he really think that kid will be able to got to sleep for a week?
    Ordnung ist das halbe Leben
    I gave up on that half long ago.........
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,394
    My edgiest comment of 2018...

That may well be the most fun you can have in bed.

:) :) :)
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • erco wrote: »
    My edgiest comment of 2018...

That may well be the most fun you can have in bed.

:) :) :)

I don't think so.

Mike
    I am just another Code Monkey.
    A determined coder can write COBOL programs in any language. -- Author unknown.
    Press any key to continue, any other key to quit

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this post are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.