Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
5 CREEPIEST Things Done By Artificial Intelligence Robots — Parallax Forums

5 CREEPIEST Things Done By Artificial Intelligence Robots

thaliadanielsthaliadaniels Posts: 6
edited 2018-11-06 00:27 in Robotics
Please watch this

Comments

• If I recall correctly, "Sofia" was preset for that interview and others to deliver humorous yet unsettling responses. As for Miss Screen-Saver, that is likely just a unaccounted loop in the code.
  • That was about as real as reality TV.

• That’s exactly what the interview with Sofia was.
  • That little robot gets up like its had a heavy night - reminds me of me first thing!

If you want to make a robot really unsettling, program it to burst into laughter at random...
  • What I found unsettling was when my brother told 'Alexa' to play a song that he specified. I was absolutely creeped out when I realized that device was listening to us the entire time.
  • lardom wrote: »
    What I found unsettling was when my brother told 'Alexa' to play a song that he specified. I was absolutely creeped out when I realized that device was listening to us the entire time.

Larry, she is. All over the place where the dratted things have settled. There's a whole dedicated instance on AWS who specializes in it. and it prefers the company of anyone over the age of consent, because it can't figure out anyone younger.......

Oh and the service positively enjoys Classical Music.
    And this message is being brought to you courtesy Industrial Automation. Please remember that the droid who sells you your papers got started by us.