The chip is now in a state where C/C++ compiler work can restart, right? I saw Betz posted a comment during the live stream about it, asking Ken if now was a good time to start again. Not sure if the question was lost in the mass of comments or ignored, but I would love to know the answer to that question too. Are we waiting on Parallax to give an "OK"? Or are we just waiting on a community member to give it a go and make it happen? Last I heard, one or two people had brought up the possibility of switching to LLVM instead of GCC for P2. Sounds fun... I don't think I have an opinion. Has a decision been made? If not, do we have everything we need to make said decision?
I'm just eager to help and would love someone to point me at a TODO list and tell me what to do.