Erco's Lurkin'

I'm swamped with real life projects now (good) with not much time to surf thru here (bad) but I figured I'd check in to say I'm alive & well. Setting up a little office is eating into my free time, but business is good. All robots, all the time. Just can't share anything 'cuz it's all confidential.

So I'm living vicariously for a while through everyone else's posts. Whit's mArlo is awesome. What else you guys up to? Feed me!
"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • I'm house/ property hunting, since I got 'retired' early!

Looking for a spot in the country where I can have a rifle range.

No need to be in the city any more but broadband speeds out in the 'Boone docks' is dismal!
  • Same, I'm lurking a lot lately, working on non-shareable stuff. I swear having the forums page open helps me code. There has been a lot of exciting stuff going on in this forum too. You moved out of the home office into commercial space?

North County Mini-Maker Faire is this weekend! I'll be in the soldering booth. @GordonMcComb said he would come hang out Sunday afternoon.
  • xanadu wrote: »

North County Mini-Maker Faire is this weekend! I'll be in the soldering booth. @GordonMcComb said he would come hang out Sunday afternoon.

Glad you reminded me -- I forgot all about it!

• Xanadu, is your Make:Bot still in one piece? Did you plan on bringing it? Mine is torn apart with some "upgrades." I'll bring you a copy of the printed book, since your kit didn't yet include one.
  • Yes, it's 100% minus the 9V to barrel jack adapter that I can't find since the day I tested it.

I'm not exhibiting, so I wasn't planning on bringing anything, but I can if needed.

• I can bring a replacement 9V adapter. I have several extra.
  • WhitWhit Posts: 3,972
    Surely you are finding some eBay/bargain hunting time. Send some deals our way!
    Whit+

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney