Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
C after CMPS/CMPSX/ADDS/ADDSX/SUBS/SUBSX - Page 6 — Parallax Forums

C after CMPS/CMPSX/ADDS/ADDSX/SUBS/SUBSX

12346»

Comments

• evanhevanh Posts: 15,126
    I'd still be interested in also having test and set versions of all those test and jumps.
  • TonyB_TonyB_ Posts: 2,108
    edited 2017-12-18 23:21
    DJZ/DJNZ and TJZ/TJNZ are complementary and have the same last letter.
    DJU/DJNU and TJF/TJNF are complementary and have different last letters, which makes no sense. U for underflow is plain wrong here anyway as decrementing from $8000_0000 causes an underflow, not from zero. I like F for Full or $FFFF_FFFF or F's and DJU/DJNU should be renamed DJF/DJNF.
  • cgraceycgracey Posts: 14,133
    TonyB_ wrote: »
    DJZ/DJNZ and TJZ/TJNZ are complementary and have the same letter Z.
    DJU/DJNU and TJF/TJNF are complementary and have different letters, which makes no sense. U for underflow is plain wrong here anyway as decrementing from $8000_0000 causes an underflow, not from zero. I like F for Full or $FFFF_FFFF or F's and DJU/DJNU should be renamed DJF/DJNF.

You're right!

I'll rename DJU/DJNU to DJF/DJNF.
  • TonyB_TonyB_ Posts: 2,108
    edited 2017-12-18 23:26
    cgracey wrote: »
    TonyB_ wrote: »
    DJZ/DJNZ and TJZ/TJNZ are complementary and have the same letter Z.
    DJU/DJNU and TJF/TJNF are complementary and have different letters, which makes no sense. U for underflow is plain wrong here anyway as decrementing from $8000_0000 causes an underflow, not from zero. I like F for Full or $FFFF_FFFF or F's and DJU/DJNU should be renamed DJF/DJNF.

You're right!

I'll rename DJU/DJNU to DJF/DJNF.

Thanks, Chip. I think that was my final comment on DJx/IJX/TJx.
  • cgraceycgracey Posts: 14,133
    Thanks for pointing that out. I should have realized, myself. That was ugly.
  • Ugly with a capital U! :)