Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Time to Ban Coderkid — Parallax Forums

Time to Ban Coderkid

The twerp with the blank 2000-line signature needs to go.

Comments

• In case anyone is wondering if it's malicious:

>>Why do you have a couple of hundred blank lines in your sig?

>Because my computer couldn't handle a couple million.
  • 1st Amendment doesn't apply to a companies forums.

Also, you did in fact say that line about millions.
  • VonSzarvasVonSzarvas Posts: 3,278
    edited 2017-03-09 07:17
    He's gone. Abusive and spamming behaviour not acceptable. This thread is also sunk.
  • Can it be splitted into not sinking PropellerIDE part and maybe sinking rest?
  • Hi Yeti,

which thread do you mean? The PropellerIDE / Unicode one ?

If you could give a link to the actual post at which you'd propose the split, and suitable titles for the resulting threads, then I could take a look. To play fair, we'd usually look for a few other members involved in that thread to agree with the split.

• VonSzarvas wrote: »
    which thread do you mean? The PropellerIDE / Unicode one ?
    Yes.
    VonSzarvas wrote: »
    If you could give a link to the actual post at which you'd propose the split, and suitable titles for the resulting threads, then I could take a look. To play fair, we'd usually look for a few other members involved in that thread to agree with the split.
    Let's start with collecting opinions of other members: http://forums.parallax.com/discussion/comment/1403238/#Comment_1403238
  • I remember a really recent thread with a crazy amount of blank space. I tried to refresh the screen then decided to come back later once the 'problem' was resolved.
    I agree that a 2,000-line signature is unacceptable.
  • kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,697
    KeithE wrote: »
    In case anyone is wondering if it's malicious:

>>Why do you have a couple of hundred blank lines in your sig?

>Because my computer couldn't handle a couple million.

Well, no need to be concerned about malicious morons becoming an extinct species.