Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Cleaning out the shop. Check back as I'll continue to add to it. - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Cleaning out the shop. Check back as I'll continue to add to it.

2»

Comments

• The MSP430 stuff arrived last week while I was out of town on business, and was waiting for me in my office chair when I got back. Very nice, thanks!
  • Don M wrote: »
    Everything that was chosen thus far has been sent out. Thanks everyone. I'll give this another day and if there aren't any more takers I'm going to throw it all together in 1 lot and put it on Ebay.

Did you put it on ebay yet? I'm interested in the TI MSP430 kit, if it's still available.

Thanks,

Walter

• Don MDon M Posts: 1,647
    Anyone have any use for magnetic particle brakes? I have 3-

Placid Industries B35-24-1 (New) 24VDC 350mA coil 35 lb-in. torque
    Placid Industries B6 single shaft 24VDC
    Warner Electric MPB2-002 24VDC

Make me an offer. I don't want to just give these away as they are expensive.
    1296 x 972 - 517K
    wmosscrop wrote: »
    Don M wrote: »
    Everything that was chosen thus far has been sent out. Thanks everyone. I'll give this another day and if there aren't any more takers I'm going to throw it all together in 1 lot and put it on Ebay.

Did you put it on ebay yet? I'm interested in the TI MSP430 kit, if it's still available.

Thanks,

Walter

Hey sorry I missed this post... yes I have 1 MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad Dev Kit left. PM me your address.

The remaining items listed on Ebay. Thanks to everyone who got something!