Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
List of materials in Spanish? — Parallax Forums

List of materials in Spanish?

I'm trying to organize a robotics or microcontroller workshop for our students that speak Spanish better than English. Is there a list of all the materials from Parallax that are in Spanish? I'd like to use the ActivityBot or Shield Bot, but could drop back to What's a Micro.

Even drafts or rough translates would be useful.

Thanks, John

Comments

• Parallax relies on the generosity of other organizations to share their translated materials with Parallax for the benefit of all of our customers. Thank you, Publison, for providing the link to our official list of Spanish translation materials.

We do not have translated materials for the ActivityBot or Shield Bot at this time, though Google Translate can translate pages for you if you enter the direct website address.

While this is not perfect for lengthy tutorial series on Learn like the ActivityBot web tutorials (and it likely isn't a perfect translation), it is one option that can even be used by the student.
  • Thanks, Publison. I was searching from Goo instead of from Parallax search box.
  • kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,697
    Parallax relies on the generosity of other organizations to share their translated materials with Parallax for the benefit of all of our customers. Thank you, Publison, for providing the link to our official list of Spanish translation materials.

We do not have translated materials for the ActivityBot or Shield Bot at this time, though Google Translate can translate pages for you if you enter the direct website address.

While this is not perfect for lengthy tutorial series on Learn like the ActivityBot web tutorials (and it likely isn't a perfect translation), it is one option that can even be used by the student.

@John Kauffman,

It's always nice to have instructions in your native language, so if it turns out you have to use Google Translate on the material perhaps your students with your help could clean up some of the material and submit it to Parallax for future students to use.
  • There might be a match there for a student project, I've got it in mind.
  • Thanks Publison:

Thanks i appressiate your efforts to extend those marvelous books where i had learning a lot about Robotics Thanks for your work courage and time to do it.

My Best Regards

Eng. Jesus Perez Carreño (Zacatecas Mexico)