Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
New Forum Problems: No "Time" posting with the "Date" — Parallax Forums

New Forum Problems: No "Time" posting with the "Date"

The current jumbled posts being sorted by votes makes reading the threads impossible.
At least when the date and time are included, one can see if the posts are jumbled or not. I often use this to see how long ago someone posted.

I would also like to see a sample of the post, or a tooltip sample of the post, like on the previous forum software. It gives one an insight as to whether a post is relevant to the viewer or not.

As I said elsewhere, I would rather see a rollback until the majority of problems are fixed. Meanwhile I won't be posting technical content as I anticipate sooner or later sanity will prevail, and a rollback will occur.

Comments

• jmgjmg Posts: 15,144
    edited 2015-07-02 03:05
    Once a reply is posted, above that first reply, on page 1 appears a sorting choice.
    eg

1 Comment sorted by Date Added
    [/list]

Flip that to date, from the current default of Sort by Votes ?!
  • Once you have done that once, it seems to remember it for every post you look at.
  • Cluso99Cluso99 Posts: 18,069
    Thanks. I did that once and maybe it has done that to all threads but I cannot be sure.
    The "x comments sorted..." message doesn't seem to appear anymore for me. Maybe it's fixed for me, maybe not ???