Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Clinging to the Old Forum — Parallax Forums

Clinging to the Old Forum

I have one tab open to a page in yesterday's old forum and I dare not refresh it!

498a0a4173b8efa08482940db6d5d4.jpg

Comments

• GordonMcCombGordonMcComb Posts: 3,366
    edited 2015-06-30 03:04
    Ah, those were the days!
    Honestly, I didn't think I'd miss that crappy old piece of forum software. But in comparison, this looks like a place for my six year old grand daughter to talk about her favorite Monster High episodes. That's why I changed the avatar to a picture of my little sweetie, wearing her Dalek shirt. 
    Sorry Bump and others, but this forum doesn't have the look and features Parallax needs to be taken as a serious player. That's all I'll say on the matter. 
    Hopefully, the problems can be taken care of with a theme switch and some refinement in the options.
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    My first post on the new forum format. I am going to play around a bit before I comment!
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    Okay - head to your profile and look around a bit. Look at foments and all the threads you are involved with are there. Play a bit...
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,248
    An older grab from my netbook, saved for posterity.

d809d36e52b4541cfc71d44e0144d8.jpg
    1024 x 692 - 120K
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2015-06-30 15:13
    I also had another tab opened with Phil's "Triangulation with PING))) Array". I was going to print it out, but I was in "Parallax Dark" mode. I went to switch to standard mode, and it brought me to the new Forum home page.
    Darned if I can even find it now with the search function. I liked the old software where you could could search by the Thread starter and something from the title.