Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Confirmation Email? — Parallax Forums

Confirmation Email?

AdvancerAdvancer Posts: 8
edited 2013-08-02 13:46 in Announcements
Hey everyone,

I submitted my project last night but am still waiting for a confirmation email. I've tried sending another email without attachments to verify it was received but haven't gotten a response as well.

Have other submitters been getting confirmation emails?

Cheers,
Brian

Comments

• robotmaster5379robotmaster5379 Posts: 3
    edited 2013-07-31 10:59
    Julia sent out an email a few days ago saying it would take up to 2 days to send verification emails. From that, it sounds like a person is going through the entries to send the emails to us, so with around 100 entries it might take them a while!
  • AdvancerAdvancer Posts: 8
    edited 2013-07-31 11:20
    Ah so it's an acceptance email, not a confirmation email.

They should send out emails saying the submission was at least received and send a second email later when it's accepted.
  • robotmaster5379robotmaster5379 Posts: 3
    edited 2013-07-31 12:09
    Well they used the same email address for any questions about the contest as well as submissions. I submitted mine a little bit ago and got a confirmation around 30 minutes later. You might want to double check you have the right email address and stuff
  • DDesignsDDesigns Posts: 3
    edited 2013-07-31 12:11
    I submitted a couple weeks ago.
    After several days got an email that confirmed receipt of the files.
  • Lauren DavisLauren Davis Posts: 313
    edited 2013-08-01 15:43
    Hi Everyone,

Julia Quillen has been going through the emails we received yesterday, all day today. Please expect a confirmation from her by tomorrow afternoon (Pacific Time). If you don't receive one please email micromedic@parallax.com without any file attachments and let us know you are still waiting on confirmation. Thank you for participating. We're looking forward to going through all the applications.

Lauren
  • AdvancerAdvancer Posts: 8
    edited 2013-08-02 13:46
    I got mine last night. Thanks for the update Lauren.

Good luck everyone!