Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
LM358 Dual op-amp IC — Parallax Forums

LM358 Dual op-amp IC

teganburnsteganburns Posts: 134
edited 2013-02-18 21:47 in Announcements
As most of you know the microMedic kit has a LM358 Dual op-amp IC included. I had looked for a demo on this on the microMedic page, and throught the internet, but I still dont feel comfortable testing anything.

So, i was hopeing that a few of you would be willing to put your two cents on this.

Thanks!

Comments

• ED9ED9 Posts: 5
    edited 2013-02-15 06:05
    Parallax has a document called "Process Control" student guide. Its a 330page PDF book with a whole secrion on OP amps as applied to a basic stamp, but same concept for the propeller. GREAT STUFF ! :-)
    I downloaded it from Parallax some time ago. My internet is working to slowly to check the parallax site, but if you don't find it Ill send you a copy of mine when I get to a faster connection.

Ed
  • ElectricAyeElectricAye Posts: 4,561
    edited 2013-02-15 06:58
    ED9 wrote: »
    Parallax has a document called "Process Control" student guide. Its a 330page PDF book with a whole secrion on OP amps as applied to a basic stamp, but same concept for the propeller. GREAT STUFF ! :-)
    I downloaded it from Parallax some time ago. My internet is working to slowly to check the parallax site, but if you don't find it Ill send you a copy of mine when I get to a faster connection.

Ed

I think what you're talking about is downloadable for free right here:
    http://www.parallax.com/Portals/0/Downloads/docs/prod/sic/Web-PC-v1.0.pdf
  • Invent-O-DocInvent-O-Doc Posts: 768
    edited 2013-02-18 09:05
    The parallax people used the LM358 to make a simple pulse oximeter. I would check on the site for that example if it is there. The process control book is a gem, I agree.
  • frank freedmanfrank freedman Posts: 1,975
    edited 2013-02-18 21:47
    Check out also the Op Amp guide put out by TI called Op Amps for everyone.

www.ti.com/lit/an/slod006b/slod006b.pdf

FF