7/11 Free Slurpees Today!

ercoerco Posts: 19,332
Slur: BAD
Slurpee: GOOD
Free Slurpee: GREAT!

Real mean eat at 7-11 365, 24/7. But today is extra special: since today is 7/11, chain 7-11 is having all sorts of cheap foody things, like:

5 mini tacos for $1

Fitty-cent hot dogs.

And free slurpees all day! So many 7-11s, so little time.
"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • mindrobotsmindrobots Posts: 6,500
    edited July 2012 Vote Up0Vote Down
    7.11 oz between 11am and 7pm.....only problem is the nearest 7-11 to me is a 40 mile round trip. Let's see, 28 mpg, @ $3.55/gal.....that's a pretty expensive free slurpee! (plus of course, the Doritos and mini tacos)
    MOV OUTA, PEACE <div>Rick </div><div>"I've stopped using programming languages with Garbage Collection, they keep deleting my source code!!"</div>
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 10,488
    I wonder if they have free shipping too? :)
    Infernal Machine
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,332
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • NWCCTVNWCCTV Posts: 3,629
    So, If 7/11 is open 24/7/365, Why do they have locks on the doors?

Next, Why is there Brail on drive thru ATM's?
    Andy North

My Index Page:
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,332
    Man up!

- Pablo Picasso