'Need to clean shop (just a little) and came across some SX Stuff, some of which was never used, and all of which I have no further use for. Here's a photo:
From the upper left, going clockwise:
A. SX Proto Board w/ SX48 TAKEN
B. SX Proto Board w/ SX48 TAKEN
C. SX52 Con Carne module TAKEN
D. SX Tech board w/ SX28 DIP TAKEN
E. SX52 Con Carne module and CDROM (unopened) TAKEN
Here are the rules:
1. One item per person and per destination address. (Gotta spread that SX joy!)
2. U.S. destinations only -- no exceptions. (No charge for shipping.)
3. Make your selection (letter A, B, C, D, or E) by posting in this thread.
4. First selection for an item gets it.
5. If you're first to choose an item, email me with your U.S. postal address.
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. Muhammad Ali