Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
looking for job shop to assemble controllers using bs2 stamps — Parallax Forums

looking for job shop to assemble controllers using bs2 stamps

David27David27 Posts: 4
edited 2005-03-16 22:13 in General Discussion
We've built the prototype and have several units running on the production floor.
Now I've got to locate a business that is used to working with the BS2 stamp and carrier boards to assemble additional units for us, must be able to provide a quote for finished units and supply all required components.· Required components are basic parts, ie reed relays, 2n3904 transistors, BS2 stamps and carrier boards, misc resistors and capacitors.· We will be ordering 50 units at a time with a total run of 1500-2000 units.· Must be able to provide me with references and examples of work done.
Anyone fit the description, shoot an email to me at dnyman@takata.com

Comments

• JavalinJavalin Posts: 892
    edited 2005-03-16 19:17
    Why dont you look at the www.pad2pad.com and www.pcb123.com 's of this world.

Design a board and they'll print it for you. They may also do custom jobs.

I haven't used them myself - but I've seen good feedback from several people on this forum

James
  • Robert SchwartzRobert Schwartz Posts: 141
    edited 2005-03-16 22:07
    David,
    I can't give you pictures, but I have used expresspcb.com's service multiple times without any problems. If you are sure that your design is correct and know that you will need 1500 to 2000 parts, you should order them in the highest quantity possible. This will make individual boards much cheaper.
  • Jim McCorisonJim McCorison Posts: 359
    edited 2005-03-16 22:13
    I get the impression from David's post that he is looking for somebody to provide a assembled and completed unit, not just the board itself.

Jim