Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
website name — Parallax Forums

website name

Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
edited 2005-03-16 22:24 in General Discussion
After noticing the umteenth time someone asking the same question (don't want to embarass the person so I won't say what's·the·question or who it is),·it occured to me the possibility of maintaining a sight of catagorized·links to parallax forum threads, that way instead typing out the same response, or trying to clunk through the broken search engine looking for the old thread I'd just point them to the link. I would of course place a header in each catagory stating that the site was not owned or operated by Parallax, but I was thinking of hopping on the freespace domain name ParallaxForums.00go.com but I realize that it uses your trademark and I don't want to tick any of you off, so I thought I would ask first. If·that's not kosher how about StampAndSXForums.00go.com?

Paul

Comments

• MacGeek117MacGeek117 Posts: 747
    edited 2005-03-10 20:00
    Sounds good.
    bugg

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    But I canna change the laws of physics, Captain!
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2005-03-16 02:24
    Seeing no objection, Ill use the name, I secured both names, so if you express an objection Ill switch to the other. Now if I can just get my motivation back (dagnerbed personal issues)
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
    edited 2005-03-16 22:24
    Paul,

We provide our approval for you to do that, even if it uses our company name. I'll contact you off-line with details. It's a good idea considering our search function is drain-bread and it will probably remain as such for quite some time.

Thanks,

Ken Gracey