Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
A favorite threads option? — Parallax Forums

A favorite threads option?

Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
edited 2005-01-15 15:35 in General Discussion
It's gotten to where I have posted to so many threads, that I sometimes find it difficult to find a thread that has information I am looking for. For instance,·I remember someone recommending a (I believe Kester) tacky solder paste. But I cannot find which thread that info·was posted in. Can you make a favorite threads option to where a user can mark a·thread·so that they can easily navigate back to all such marked threads (say in a personalized forum or a database dump of thread titles with a link to the thread). This would be very benificial·to me.

I am aware of the thread subscription feature, but this does not show threads unless there is an unread post, perhaps you can piggyback the two by listing all subscribed threads even if they do not have unread messages and have a field which shows how many unread messages there are for the thread.

Thanks,
Paul

PS I found the thread I was looking for, it had the keyword I plugged into the search engine, but the search did not return the post in the search results. I still think the feature would be valuable.

Post Edited (Paul Baker) : 1/14/2005 9:28:39 PM GMT

Comments

• MacGeek117MacGeek117 Posts: 747
    edited 2005-01-15 15:35
    Yes, I think that would be a great idea.
    bugg

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    So many projects, so little time.