Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Pbasic 2.5 — Parallax Forums

Pbasic 2.5

JerryJerry Posts: 18
edited 2004-12-23 00:59 in Learn with BlocklyProp
Is there a programming manual for the Pbasic 2.5? The latest manual I can find is version 2.0
I will be teaching a class on the BS2 starting in January, and would like to provide a manual for each student that includes all the commands used in Pbasic 2.5.

thanks
·

Comments

• Steph LindsaySteph Lindsay Posts: 767
    edited 2004-12-22 17:33
    Hello Jerry and Everyone,

PBASIC 2.5 is fully supported in the new BASIC Stamp Syntax and Reference Manual v2.1, which is being printed at this very moment. In addition to full support for PBASIC 1.0, 2.0, and 2.5, this latest addtion covers all current BASIC Stamp models, the BS1, BS2, BS2e, BS2sx, BS2p, and BS2pe. All the new features of the BASIC Stamp Editor v2.1 software are explained in detail, illustraded with screen captures. The pdf will be available on the January 2005 Parallax CD, and as a free download in the very near future. As soon as we have the printed book availabe to distribute I will post here again.

Thanks,

Stephanie Lindsay
    Technical Editor
    Parallax, Inc
  • Steph LindsaySteph Lindsay Posts: 767
    edited 2004-12-23 00:59
    Hello Again!

The new BASIC Stamp Syntax and Reference Manual v2.1 is now available for free download - "very soon" is now "today." This latest edition includes full PBASIC 2.5 support.

The book is currently being printed, and should be available to order in a few weeks. In the mean time, to download it follow the link on our home page:

http://www.parallax.com

Happy Holidays!

Stephanie Lindsay
    Parallax Inc.

P.S - As with any of our publications, if you find any errors just email me directly: editor@parallax.com