Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
1.8" 3.5" and 4" 4 digit common anode clock displays — Parallax Forums

1.8" 3.5" and 4" 4 digit common anode clock displays

Eric AdamsEric Adams Posts: 11
edited 2004-12-14 21:24 in General Discussion
Hi fellow stampers.·

I have a large quantity of 4 digit common anode clock displays that I have for sale at a very reasonable price. They are common anode displays in green.· These displays have a 17 pin female connector on the back at the usual .1" spacing.· These displays were manufactured in china and are brand new.· Each display is tested prior to shipping.· The 1.8" display has 2 leds in series per segment·the 2.5 display has 3 leds per segment and the 4" display has either 4 or 5 leds per segment.· Each led has a voltage drop of 1.6VDC and each segment has a forward current of 20 ma.·Other than the above info I have no other technical specs. ·NOTE:· The 4" display must be powered by a 9VDC or greater +DC.· The other 2 can use a standard +5VDC power supply.·

Originally I had over 1000 each however many have been sold especially the 4" displays. I am asking $1.00 each for the 1.8" display·$2.50 for the 2.5" display and $8.00 for the 4" display. Plus shipping. If you can use any of these please contact me and I will forward to you the header info and a pic of the display.· Contact me at eric.adams10@verizon.net.

Best wishes to all of you in the upcomming holidays !!!