Student Paper on Careers in Mechatronics, CS, EE
Some of you who look through these forums may work at a Technology Company, i.e. Software, EE, or a technician. Please answer at least one if you are compelled to.
I'd like some of your advice and recommendations for landing a career job.
1) I will be graduating this year with an Associates in Mechatronics. Have some experience with EE, and software and machining. Do you or your company hire recent grads?
2) What kind of benefits does a career in CS, EE, and or Mechatronics have?
3) What should a potential employee be able to do day one, and what should they be able to do day 360?
4) Is the job more solo, self-directed, or a group effort?
5) How should I pick a company to apply to?
6) Does your company have a union?
7) Does your company train new workers?
Add anything else you think is important.