Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
P2 Live Forums: Requesting Presentations / Topics of all kinds! — Parallax Forums

P2 Live Forums: Requesting Presentations / Topics of all kinds!

Hello all,

As we head into the holiday season, prepare to unveil the P2 to a larger audience (November 16th), and release about 20+ P2 products, we should give some consideration to the next set of P2 Live Forums. Many of us will not be in extended family situations and will have time to do P2 projects of all types through the holidays.

I'm looking for contributors with ideas they'd like to share. The scope is wide open, as you know. You can talk about your PCB efforts, your project, or whatever. I've personally enjoyed more of the absolute beginner material we've had recently. Every P2 Live Forum includes ongoing QnA for those of us who are starting with less experience, or more advanced users who need to query Chip on a design issue or something not adequately documented.

Would you like to contribute to the P2 Live Forum? Do you have a topic you'd like discussed?

Let me know in this thread or by e-mail kgracey@parallax.com.

Thanks,

Ken Gracey

Comments

• Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
    edited 2020-11-06 17:13
    The reason we like to have at least one topic (but many more can be handled) is because it lends itself to a more interesting content and marketing message, of course. At heart, I'm a sales guy who is happy to try to sell you things for a full hour, sharpening my skills like a knife salesman going door to door.

It's more fun to proclaim "Come and see Stephen Moraco's syntax highlight tool" or "a new P2 thingie is available and you're going to want it, but you have to come to hear about it" vs. advertising an ongoing question/answer alone. Even if the key topic is 10-15 minutes, that's great!

Propose topics and offer to present.

Ken Gracey
  • A discussion on where to get the tools and information needed to program the P2.