Over a year ago I revealed a probable design for a miniature basic P2 pcb.
Now that my RetroBlade2 is running (although not fully tested yet) it is time for my next pcb. The pcb's done and ready to send to production.
Cluso's P2 NanoBlade2
* PCB 1.08"x1.08" 2 layer ENIG 1.0mm FR4
* P2X8C4M64P chip of course (some initial boards may use P2 RevB chips - let me know if you need RevC)
* 20MHz xtal
* Requires regulated 3V3 and 1V8 (no onboard regulators)
* Proper bulk and bypass capacitors
* Transistor reset circuit (as per P1) configured with solderable link
* 80 pin 0.050" pitch headers around the 4 edges at 1.0" pitch
* All 64 I/O and Reset brought out around the pcb on the 0.050" headers
* Top header has 3V3 and 1V8 plus GND (typically inputs) plus P48-63 and Reset
* Both side and bottom headers have 3V3 and GND (typically outputs) plus P00-15 / P16-31 / P32-47
* No Flash or microSD (basic design only)
* 2x 1x50 0.050" male pin headers supplied but not fitted/soldered
* 3x 1x40 0.050" female pin headers supplied but not fitted/soldered
Note: The pin headers will need to be cut down and filed. Beware if you use the male and female to make a removable pcb - they are difficult to disconnect.