I am working on hardware development that uses interleaved, multilayer wire wrapping & signalling of a coil system.
There doesn't appear to be publicly available methods to formulate the magnetic field produced inside this type of winding.
I am looking for code that will calculate the magnetic field on the P2 prototype.
1. My immediate question is:
I am searching for P2 code (or potentially P1 code) = for the magnetic field variables of an interleaved, multi-layer, multi-frequency, phased coil system.
User "Publison" mentioned Smart Pins - to potentially help with the calculations.
2. The coil system primary is a stack of flat, interleaved pancakes. the secondary is a stack of interleaved helical coils with top conical portions.
3. The phase between all adjacent frequencies is 3/2 * pi (270 degrees).
4. The frequencies will be synchronized using this phase & increase by a factor of 4.
Wire lengths will decrease by the same factor for each successive layer.
fR @ 4^13 = 67,108,864 Hz
fR @ 4^12 = 16,777,216 Hz
fR @ 4^11 = 4,194,304 Hz
fR @ 4^10 = 1,048,576 Hz
fR @ 4^9 = 262,144 Hz
fR @ 4^8 = 65,536 Hz
fR @ 4^7 = 16,384 Hz
5. Wire currently being used is 30 AWG copper for all layers - on both primary and secondary (helical & cone).
Can somebody assist?