Propeller 2 Live Forum - Early Adopter Series (topics, speakers and registration!)

14567810»

Comments

• Two changes made on the first post!

Link to video from last week, which was a productive P2 Live Forum.

Added registration for this week, special guest presenter Eric Smith talks FlexBASIC for P2!

Ken Gracey
  • Ken,
    I note in the latest video you had a timeline that included the Prop2 "Hot". A couple of comments on that: One, the design was abandoned without any silicon cast, afaik. Second, the year was 2014, not 2016, that Chip started over. Here's the post - https://forums.parallax.com/discussion/155132/the-new-16-cog-512kb-64-analog-i-o-propeller-chip/p1

• I am pretty sure they did actually make some samples of P2-Hot, or at least some portions of it, in actual silicon.
  • Weird...

At least on my Android (8.0.0) phone, this time was different than the other occasions; the registration link tried to throw me, right into the yet not started meeting, and also invited me to initiate it, provided I was the host.

In a second try, now under Windows (8.1) it worked as expected, confirmation email received, with all the bells and whistles appended to it.
  • Just noticed tomorrow’s zoom has wrong date 2nd. Not sure if it matters.
  • It's a pity that this is now at 11-12 PM for most Europeans, was fun to participate live last week. Would it be possible to have at least one webinar per month a bit earlier?
  • banjo wrote: »
    It's a pity that this is now at 11-12 PM for most Europeans, was fun to participate live last week. Would it be possible to have at least one webinar per month a bit earlier?

I'm happy to move them all earlier if desired. We'll get a poll today of possible alternate times.

Ken Gracey
  • Cluso99 wrote: »
    Just noticed tomorrow’s zoom has wrong date 2nd. Not sure if it matters.

The date listed in the post is incorrect and has been changed to the 4th (today) but the Zoom link/calendar invite were always correct -- in case anybody got confused with this.

Ken
  • Ken Gracey wrote: »
    banjo wrote: »
    It's a pity that this is now at 11-12 PM for most Europeans, was fun to participate live last week. Would it be possible to have at least one webinar per month a bit earlier?

I'm happy to move them all earlier if desired. We'll get a poll today of possible alternate times.

Ken Gracey

Great! I won't be able to join and participate in the poll, but for me personally 2-3 hours earlier would be perfect. Even just 1 hour earlier would suffice, although I would then probably not stick to the end of the marath... sorry, webinar :smile:
    I know there's no perfect time that suits everyone, that's why I suggested alternating times as one option.
  • Registration for this Wednesday's P2 Live Forum is now open!

Updates from Cluso99 on RetroBlade2 and Peter Jakacki's P2D2, both efforts which have been subject to much positive forum attention lately.

See the first post for registration!

Ken Gracey
  • Is there video from the last Live Forum? I'm not seeing it on youtube.
  • I don't see it up yet. I'll give Ken a nudge.
  • Got the nudge, Publison!

43 minutes until upload is complete.

- Ken
  • seems like the link to Erics Flexbasic presentation is missing too in the first post

Mike
  • First post updated with links to the last two Propeller 2 Live Forums.

Ken Gracey
  • Registration link for Wednesday's P2 Live Forum added, above in first post!

Ken Gracey