HERO robot on ebay

ERCO alert?

Just rummaging around on ebay tonight and noticed a "working" Heathkit Hero robot. Seems that was a topic/someone looking for one a while back here. Currently listed for $615.00USD.
Ordnung ist das halbe Leben
I gave up on that half long ago.........

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 19,560
    Just seeing this. Thanks for the heads-up, Frank. I have a full house already. One HERO, one Junior and one 2000.
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • What?! Erco turning down a chance to hoard??

Egad!!
    San Mateo, CA
    If it makes you feel any better, I just bought two more of these $5 wireless keyboards. The one I received is amazing! https://www.ebay.com/itm/401935265132

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
    Speaking of HERO robots:

78882026_248055679496289_674539096466522112_n.jpg

- Pablo Picasso