I want to implement custom i2c loader.
My main problem is that I am memory constrained.
My current app uses propellergcc with 6 cogs running in cog mode and other two in lmm.
I want to do something like:
1. Boot propeller in nomral lmm mode
2. Start i2c communication cog.
3. receive (via i2c) up to six cog programs and star them (they would have to wait for some event to start their function, not to mess up anything in the hub)
4. start another cog which would overwrite the entire hub memory (or most of it)
5. Restart the propeller (restart the cog from step 4) as it was started after loading from the i2c eeprom. (but with all the extra cogs previously started running)
I don't know how to perform step 5 at all, can anybody help
I would probably need to reserve some of the hub ram for the communication with the already started cogs, any ideal how to do that (without complicated linker scripts if possible).