Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Availability of Propeller 2 — Parallax Forums

Availability of Propeller 2

Hi,

Currently I'm working on a new ATE pinelectronics experiment and design wich currently use the Propeller 1. Basically I'm test development engineer (ICT engineer), beside this I'm teaching at the university too and mentoring several students and interns at my company. This project goal is to create a small ICT (In Circuit Tester) for university teaching and labs purposes, but later I would like to impove it, and use it for small procucts testing at my company. I studied the Propeller 2 documentsand after that I see the Propeller 2 will be fill out our expectaions more than the Propeller 1.
My question: How can we puchase Propeller 2? What is the chip staus now? What is developer SW status of the Propeller 2 has any one?
For starting 1-2 developer kit will be enough. Later we plan to build 20-30 teaching ICT wich will use up to 100 Propeller 2 processors.
I think better to contact me on my company e-mail: vince.hollo@ni.com to discuss details
Why I chose the forum? Because I don't know to whom I address these question at Parallax Inc.

I'm waiting for the right person/persons respond.

Best Regards

Spiller

Comments