I am trying to understand how the Smart Pins work (and how to use them).
I want to use a smart pin (let's say a pin(s) P5 to P7) to measure the voltage from a simple potentiometer circuit.
I have the potentiometer wired to +3.3v and GND. The wiper will be connected to the Smart Pin.
1. Do I need anything else connected?
2. What would be the command to configure the Smart Pin? (in either Spin2/P2ASM or TAQOZ or fastspin basic.)
3. What would be the procedure to read the voltage?
4. I assume that I can't connect voltages greater than 3.3v (without using voltage dividers), is that correct.
5. Anything else I am missing?
I appreciate your help