P2-ES Board Support

1234568»

Comments

• Thanks for all the input guys, I went ahead and emailed tech support. It's frustrating to set aside an hour for programming and end up fighting a COMM port for 40 or 50 minutes.

@evanh
    I got started late in life at my local college so it was windows all the way. My first real deep dive was the propeller 1. It was very lucrative, and a fun ride while it lasted, but my experience with the propeller was focused on getting a product to market, so I missed out on a lot of fun.
    I'm going to keep the prop2 educational and fun for as long as I can.
  • Help? Not sure what I'm seeing. P2 Eval Board Rev B, plug in uSD card and Propeller Tool will not recognize that prop is connected. Flash Switch setting has no effect on this. Remove uSD card and Propeller tool sees it again.

This make sense? What have I missed in the docs?
  • One idea to test... If you leave the SD card inserted, press the EVAL board reset button, and then try to identify your board from Propeller Tool.

You might need to have the P59 dipswitch up (or maybe both P59 off, and FLASH off too). Try a few combos!
  • If you still have trouble try grabbing a Sandisk 16 GB red + grey SD card (Ultra?? not the red and gold ones)
  • You need P59^ (switch 3 on P2-EVAL Rev B) ON with all others OFF.

BTW I have noticed that under some circumstances only every second identify/download works for pnut and/or PropTool.
    Fastspin with LoadP2 seems to work flawlessly.
  • @Cluso99 thank you that worked!