*NEW*PowerPal Selectable Voltage 3-Amp Breadboard PS — Parallax Forums

*NEW*PowerPal Selectable Voltage 3-Amp Breadboard PS

PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
edited 2018-11-22 15:55 in Accessories
The latest product from Parallax: https://www.parallax.com/product/32133

Comments

• Love it!
  • That sounds a nice one!
  • I wish it had 3.3v and 5v output at the same time. I have item that need both voltages at the same time.

I would also like this unit to have a power switch like the one that's on the BadgeWX that you can push to turn it on and off with an LED to tell you it's on.

Mike
  • iseries wrote: »
    I wish it had 3.3v and 5v output at the same time. I have item that need both voltages at the same time.

I would also like this unit to have a power switch like the one that's on the BadgeWX that you can push to turn it on and off with an LED to tell you it's on.

Mike

I just use a USB supply (5 volt 2 AMP) to supply input to the module and also supply one of my busses.
  • kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,697
    Publison wrote: »
    iseries wrote: »
    I wish it had 3.3v and 5v output at the same time. I have item that need both voltages at the same time.

Mike

I just use a USB supply (5 volt 2 AMP) to supply input to the module and also supply one of my busses.

The 5A 5V supply for the RPi works well for providing 5V for circuits and powering a 3.3V regulator.
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    Got two - but they are hidden until Christmas!

What is worse, this means I also have to be good until then...
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2018-12-07 20:28
    Whit wrote: »
    Got two - but they are hidden until Christmas!

What is worse, this means I also have to be good until then...

Rev, that can't be too hard for you. :)
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    Got em! Barely made it @Publison! ;-)