Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • JonnyMacJonnyMac Posts: 6,100
    edited August 16 Vote Up0Vote Down
    $5 says a hacker causes it to open before half-time.

Said hacker would certainly be considered a white hat by the bar patrons.
    Jon McPhalen
    Hollywood, CA
    It's Jon or JonnyMac -- please do not call me Jonny.
  • JonnyMac wrote: »

Said hacker would certainly be considered a white hat by the bar patrons.

There is a saying that I think fits this scenario; not all hero's wear capes. :cool: :D
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,291
    edited August 20 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Fantastic idea! Too bad it's Bud Light. Ugh...

Raiders fans would just grab a brick and party hearty. :)
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • I can't imagine any self respecting hacker would hack a fridge for Bud Light.
  • Heater. wrote: »
    I can't imagine any self respecting hacker would hack a fridge for Bud Light.

+ 1!
    In science there is no authority. There is only experiment.
    Life is unpredictable. Eat dessert first.
  • Guiness or Eidelweiss beer would be more hack-worthy. Corona certainly, many IPAs too. But Bud Light is best kept locked up. Friends don't let friends drink it.

"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • JonnyMac wrote: »

Let's make it interesting. If you win, you get a Bud Light. If you lose, you get a 12-pack.

- Pablo Picasso