Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Engineering survey to help a student MBA team — Parallax Forums

Engineering survey to help a student MBA team

Hey guys!
I could reeeealllly use some help out if you have a minute. Need some bright minds to fill in the gaps where my business one doesn't work.

I am a MBA student at California State University, Northridge. As my culminating experience in the program, I am part of a team of MBA students that is working as a business consulting group for a local company. Our client manufactures unique technology that fuses high-quality uncompressed video with precise time stamping, and accommodates a huge array of other user-defined parameters, such as temperature, pressure, windspeed, camera angle, etc. Our client already sells to organizations such as the US Military and other government agencies, NASA, SpaceX, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Cessna, Lear, Northrop Grumman, and more. The company’s equipment provides invaluable, unparalleled video-analysis capabilities for many engineering and testing applications. Part of our role as consultants is to help our client discover new use-cases and markets for his technology.
I am reaching out to you to see if you would be willing to help us in our research by completing this very brief survey and distributing it among your colleagues. Any help would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Just click on this link to access the survey:
https://csunbusiness.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mylYRXtQG4hWw5

Comments

• As they say at St ***, no mission without margin. Can't support the charitable or even not so charitable business of health care without enough margin to pay the bills. Sounds like the MBA study is actually asking members of this forum for a new mission with margin to expand the profitable uses of the process (as they should). Funny thing is most of those points have been evolving in medical imaging technology since the first surveillance CCTV camera was bolted onto an image intensifier in the late 1940s (according to RSNA history). The leading edge now includes CAD (computer aided diagnosis).
  • Broadcasting industries is dealing with this for decades.
    Look @ SMPTE LTC TIMECODE and VITS
    Put the "no" time data in user bits, done.
    Nothing new for me.
    :innocent: