Looking for a Javelin stamp

Hi

I have been away for years, but I am coming back to using microcontrollers in several projects. I currently use RPi, the Parallella and a very old 8085 SBC in various projects. However, I love the simplicity of the Parallax microcontrollers, the ease of coding and in using the Basic Stamps.

Here is my question... I am interested in experimenting with the long discontinued Javelin stamp, and was wondering if there are any out there to be found. I also would like a printed Javelin Stamp Manual. I have downloaded the archived manual, but would like a printed and bound version.

I thank everyone in advance!

Best

J

Comments

• PublisonPublison Posts: 10,962
    edited 2018-03-26 - 17:10:33
  • I have seen those, but as you said, the seller is proud of them. I would rather not drop a hundred note on a Javelin if I can help it.

Thank you for the site.

Best,

J
  • Tracy AllenTracy Allen Posts: 6,386
    edited 2018-03-26 - 18:40:08
    I have a demo board and manual I'm willing to part with to a good home for not much more than the cost of shipping. Send me a pm if you'd like to arrange something.

540 x 720 - 125K
  • PM sent.

Thanx

j
  • I recently sold one on eBay for $10.00

Wish I had more...I'd help you out.
    Savage///Circuits and Savagisms are being removed. Thanks to everyone who supported me over the years.

Savage///Circuits eBay will remain active until I sell off the remainder of my collection.
  • I have 4 of them new in package never used if anyone is interested.
  • Interested, but cannot do much about it right now. How much would you want?
    Windows 10 Home:
    Propeller Tool 1.3.2, BASIC Stamp Editor 2.5.4, Javelin Stamp IDE x.x.x, Arduino IDE, PST
    Hardware:
    BASIC Stamp Board of Education, Propeller Board of Education, Propeller Project Board, Propeller Mini

Me, a programmer in English class, asking for grammar help: “What is the syntax for this statement?”
  • Don MDon M Posts: 1,582
    edited 2018-04-01 - 01:45:30
    Interested, but cannot do much about it right now. How much would you want?

$15 for 1 includes shipping in the US. $10 each additional.

• Where would I do software etc?
    Windows 10 Home:
    Propeller Tool 1.3.2, BASIC Stamp Editor 2.5.4, Javelin Stamp IDE x.x.x, Arduino IDE, PST
    Hardware:
    BASIC Stamp Board of Education, Propeller Board of Education, Propeller Project Board, Propeller Mini

Me, a programmer in English class, asking for grammar help: “What is the syntax for this statement?”
  • Don M, are you selling these on Ebay, or where?
    Windows 10 Home:
    Hardware:

• Not on EBay. Just send me a pm with your info and quantity and I use PayPal.
  • Ill see what I can do about it.
    Windows 10 Home:
    Hardware:

• What do you want as far as shipping goes?
    Windows 10 Home:
    Hardware:

• PublisonPublison Posts: 10,962
    edited 2018-04-08 - 19:37:52
    What do you want as far as shipping goes?

As posted above:
    $15 for 1 includes shipping in the US. $10 each additional.
    Infernal Machine
  • Thank you.
    Windows 10 Home:
    Hardware:

• I have a demo board and manual I'm willing to part with to a good home for not much more than the cost of shipping. Send me a pm if you'd like to arrange something.

And there's a PM message traveling to you.
  • My Javelin demo board w/ manual is no longer available, has flown to a new home.
  • My Javelin demo board w/ manual is no longer available, has flown to a new home.

Okay by me. That was a long shot.

• Yeah, I was wanting that demo board. Getting a Javelin from Don M. Hoping to find a Javelin Demo Board someday.
    Windows 10 Home:
    Hardware:

• I have a javelin demo board with the javalin stamp and the original hard copy manual. If anyone is still interested let me know.
  • Anyone know why the Javelin was discontinued anyway?
    Windows 10 Home:
    Hardware:

• AwesomeCronk,

I don't think it was big seller.
  • Huh, I think that's what happened to the PDB and the PPDB. Professional Development Boards for Stamp, SX28, and Propeller.
    Windows 10 Home:
    Hardware: