Forum Update - Announcement about May 10th, 2018 update and your password.

Scribbler Deal

ercoerco Posts: 19,152
edited March 21 in Robotics Vote Up0Vote Down
Red S2 with IPRE fluke 2 board for $50, Atlanta area. These student robots are usually in very good shape.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263561744720
"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,152
    You had your chance! Mine for $38 offer.
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
    edited June 29 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Nab this "excellent used" S3 for under $100 shipped. Nearly $250 new! https://www.ebay.com/itm/173381849648

- Pablo Picasso
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 10,130
    edited June 30 Vote Up0Vote Down
    OK, I'll bite. I need on to cut up/modify one that isn't new. Ken hasn't sent my Christmas present yet. :)

Gee, comes with batteries! (Don't they all?) :)
    Infernal Machine
    Congrats Proud Papa Jim! You may also need this NEW S2 for $60 OBO. Red and Green make Christmas!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163125196165

- Pablo Picasso
    Red S2 up for grabs. Somebody better beat my lowball $10.10 bid or I'll win this one too!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173397526077

@Ken: from BETTENDORFF Iowa. Isn't that where you had an Educator's class? Too coincidental IMHO.

- Pablo Picasso
  • Done!
    Don't need it.
    edited July 9 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Mike Cook wrote: »
    Done!

Thank you.
    Mike Cook wrote: »
    Don't need it.

Never stopped me.

- Pablo Picasso
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 10,130
    edited July 9 Vote Up0Vote Down
    erco wrote: »
    Congrats Proud Papa Jim! You may also need this NEW S2 for $60 OBO. Red and Green make Christmas!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163125196165

I got an even pair now, 2 Red, 2 Green. I really hate odd numbers. :)
    Infernal Machine
    Publison wrote: »
    I got an even pair now, 2 Red, 2 Green. I really hate odd numbers. :)

No Blue? Just 'cuz zero is even, that don't make it right! Take two, they're small!

- Pablo Picasso
  • Mike CookMike Cook Posts: 824
    edited July 13 Vote Up0Vote Down
    oh yea I won it................................25.60 delivered
    Nice! Glad to hear it found a loving home.

Now let's see if I win my eBay item in an hour!

- Pablo Picasso
    Nope. Got sniped just seconds from the auction's end.

No death ray for me. :(

- Pablo Picasso