Hi can somebody know where to buy a pond 32111 board

Comments

• mikeologistmikeologist Posts: 337
    edited 2018-02-03 - 19:25:41
    HED GROUP wrote: »
    Hi can somebody know where to buy a pond 32111 board

What is it?
    Ok, found it.
    Just curious, what features draw you to this board?
    Any com port in a storm.
    Floating point numbers will be our downfall; count on it.
    Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.
  • Heater. wrote: »
    Thanks for clearing that up :smile: Sorry, can't resist a pun.

I believe he's talking about the outmoded Propeller Professional Development Board model 32111.
    Any com port in a storm.
  • I don't know but what Savage may have one for sale. Try here.
    Re-inventing the wheel is not a waste of time if, when you are done, you understand why it is round.
  • https://www.ebay.com/itm/Propeller-Rapid-Prototyping-Module/332532569243?hash=item4d6c7c549b:g:O3kAAOSwJWFaamYq

This is the closest that he has listed. I'm sure we can figure out how to add the reaming features that are important to his projects.
    Any com port in a storm.
  • Hi, yes the ppdb 32111 is the propeller professional board and is the only with all up pins available to the user in addition to have a lot of components for design
  • Depending on the features you need, could you consider ...

Propeller Activity Board 32912 (the latest revision just out especially recommended)
    or
    Propeller Board of Education 32900 ?

If your looking for max pinout and huge breadboard space, maybe Propeller FLiP 32123 coupled with the biggest breadboard you can find?

• VonSzarvas wrote: »
    If your looking for max pinout and huge breadboard space, maybe Propeller FLiP 32123 coupled with the biggest breadboard you can find?
    +1

Re-inventing the wheel is not a waste of time if, when you are done, you understand why it is round.
  • VonSzarvas wrote: »
    Depending on the features you need, could you consider ...

Propeller Activity Board 32912 (the latest revision just out especially recommended)
    or
    Propeller Board of Education 32900 ?

The flip is awesome!
    I removed the power rails from a couple boards to increase my real estate
    1131 x 1620 - 1M
    Any com port in a storm.
  • I did have a couple of the 32111 (PPDB) but they were snapped up quick! I only have two of the PDB (BASIC Stamp version) left on eBay.
    Savage///Circuits and Savagisms are being removed. Thanks to everyone who supported me over the years.

Savage///Circuits eBay will remain active until I sell off the remainder of my collection.