TAB Sumobot kit for sale on Ebay

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • I see Ben Wirz was on that one also, besides Scribbler 2 and Scribbler 3. Was he also on the original Scribbler?
    Infernal Machine
  • Hey Martin, long time! Merry Christmas to you and Jim and everyone out there in forum land.

Nice to see those TAB kits fetching fair prices. I still have one with a bad main board (bad BS2). Should have taken Andy up on his offer last year!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • EGADS!
    I remember those. I almost bought one, new that is, back when the B&N (long since closed) in Forest Hills had one. Still I certainly hope whoever buys it, enjoys it.
  • Take two, they're small.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302558510582
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso