Any tricks to make an AC motor run backwards?

2»

Comments

• It's a sad fact that reality does not always live up to science fiction.
    In science there is no authority. There is only experiment.
    Life is unpredictable. Eat dessert first.
  • You left out the train with your wife coming back, and your truck getting down off the cInderblocks and reassembling itself
    Ordnung ist das halbe Leben....
    Ich lebe in der anderen Hälfte
  • Q: Any tricks to make an AC motor run backwards?
    A: A mirror!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • truck getting down off the cInderblocks and reassembling itself

LMAO!

PropBASIC ROCKS!
  • I'll attach photos of the forward/reverse contactor I have on my lathe for threading operations, and how it is wired to the motor, and the specs of the motor itself.

Keen to do it with a mirror, although wouldn't that give a left-hand thread?
    360 x 270 - 35K
    720 x 540 - 81K
    540 x 720 - 110K
  • Careful ... You keep making those backward jokes that refer to the dog coming home, the truck fixing itself, etc. and I might have to work for Par****x again.

Beau Schwabe -- Submicron Forensic Engineer
    www.Kit-Start.com - bschwabe@Kit-Start.com ෴෴ www.BScircuitDesigns.com - icbeau@bscircuitdesigns.com ෴෴

Seriously at this point in the game the ship has sailed and "I have no expectations" <- said someone we know
  • Lol

• Frank reminded me of one but I only remember the gist of it:

Cop: "Sir, you could clearly see my flashing lights but instead of pulling over you accelerated. Do you realise that we hit 120mph before you decided to pull over....what's going on?"

Driver: "So sorry officer, I panicked. You see, my wife left me for a policeman and for a minute, I thought you were bringing her back."
    PropBASIC ROCKS!