Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
SERVO Magazine BOGO — Parallax Forums

SERVO Magazine BOGO

SERVO magazine is having a 2-for-1 holiday subscription offer. Both parties get the print magazine and digital subscription, price is $26.95 for a year. For 24 magazines total, that's $1.12 an issue. NOT BAD, says Mr. Roboto. Great gift to spur creativity in young'uns IMO. Print mags are dying out, so support SERVO!

Promo code Y7WXMSA at http://www.servomagazine.com/

That website appears to have some tech difficulties, I'll alert them.

Comments

• Please let us know when they get the right link up! I wouldn't mind renewing my Servo and Nuts & Volts subscriptions early, and this way I could get extra copies every month for Kat's school robotics club. :smile:
  • SeairthSeairth Posts: 2,474
    edited 2017-11-07 16:16
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,244
    edited 2017-11-08 22:48
    Edit: Not true, forget I mentioned it. Hey look, a squirrel!

If you play your cards right, you can get both mags for the price of one. (Pay for SERVO, get N&V for free)
  • Nice! :lol: But I'll be getting both subscriptions again so we can get that second copy.
    Sure wish Robot mag was still around, I miss that one.
    Anyone have other good ones to suggest? Thinking about doing Make: magazine for a year trial.
  • SeairthSeairth Posts: 2,474
    edited 2017-11-09 00:46
    erco wrote: »
    If you play your right, you can get both mags for the price of one. (Pay for SERVO, get N&V for free)

I haven't actually ordered yet. How do you play those cards???

Bummer.... (See prior edit.)
    I'm waiting to hear from Robin at Servo. Will advise.
    Oops, sorry, I misunderstood. Can't buy N&V and get SERVO. My bad. Will edit my previous post to avoid confusion and rampant disappointment!