LEGO Robot Plays Guitar

Really nice!

"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

• This is Freakin' brilliant.

Studio musicians lookout.

Someone could put together their own Country Bear Jamboree with these things.
  • I have new respect for LEGO, that should get the company's attention as one of the most compicated adaptions of their block system.

I would have continued my guitar lessons with something like this.
  • I gotta get a BS1 playing Classical Gas.

"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • That's really neat. I bought a Mindstorms set and my son and I built a few robots using it. But I found LabView hard to work with and switched to the BS2, Arduino, and Propeller. Their block system takes some getting used to as well.

@Erco, I got a 6502 to play the Stranger Things theme:

• My big idea of the day is to get two different processors playing Dueling Banjos together. My evil idea is to suggest a Propeller for the guitar and an Arduino for the banjo.

- Pablo Picasso