C after CMPS/CMPSX/ADDS/ADDSX/SUBS/SUBSX

12346»

Comments

• I'd still be interested in also having test and set versions of all those test and jumps.
    We have the vastness of the internet and yet billions of people decided to spend most of their time within a horribly designed, fake-news emporium of a website that sucks every possible piece of personal information out of you so it can sell it to others. And they see nothing wrong with that.
  • TonyB_TonyB_ Posts: 1,350
    edited 2017-12-18 - 23:21:41
    DJZ/DJNZ and TJZ/TJNZ are complementary and have the same last letter.
    DJU/DJNU and TJF/TJNF are complementary and have different last letters, which makes no sense. U for underflow is plain wrong here anyway as decrementing from $8000_0000 causes an underflow, not from zero. I like F for Full or $FFFF_FFFF or F's and DJU/DJNU should be renamed DJF/DJNF.
    Formerly known as TonyB
  • TonyB_ wrote: »
    DJZ/DJNZ and TJZ/TJNZ are complementary and have the same letter Z.
    DJU/DJNU and TJF/TJNF are complementary and have different letters, which makes no sense. U for underflow is plain wrong here anyway as decrementing from $8000_0000 causes an underflow, not from zero. I like F for Full or $FFFF_FFFF or F's and DJU/DJNU should be renamed DJF/DJNF.

You're right!

I'll rename DJU/DJNU to DJF/DJNF.
  • TonyB_TonyB_ Posts: 1,350
    edited 2017-12-18 - 23:26:54
    cgracey wrote: »
    TonyB_ wrote: »
    DJZ/DJNZ and TJZ/TJNZ are complementary and have the same letter Z.
    DJU/DJNU and TJF/TJNF are complementary and have different letters, which makes no sense. U for underflow is plain wrong here anyway as decrementing from $8000_0000 causes an underflow, not from zero. I like F for Full or $FFFF_FFFF or F's and DJU/DJNU should be renamed DJF/DJNF.

You're right!

I'll rename DJU/DJNU to DJF/DJNF.

Thanks, Chip. I think that was my final comment on DJx/IJX/TJx.
    Formerly known as TonyB
  • Thanks for pointing that out. I should have realized, myself. That was ugly.
  • Ugly with a capital U! :)
    Formerly known as TonyB