Parallax = education

2»

Comments

• Or we could take a small plane. Both Erco and Xanadu are pilots. I think Erco still has his Cessna, though I believe it's only a two-seater. I'll have to practice my wing-walking technique.
  • Or we could take a small plane. Both Erco and Xanadu are pilots. I think Erco still has his Cessna, though I believe it's only a two-seater. I'll have to practice my wing-walking technique.

Wow! Scary thought; brewski's considered!

As for wing-walking Gordon, .... maybe you could run a test with Rayman's BOTTO first :)

Yea, if it's a Skycatcher, it is side by side. I always thought he had a 172.

Infernal Machine

erco will be busy with a robot surprise upon landing, xanadu can fly one handed, and have one hand out of the window catching your act on his cellphone. Dang if I knew there was going to be this level of entertainment, I would have planned a vacation around it.
  • Clear prop!
  • Publison wrote: »
    Or we could take a small plane. Both Erco and Xanadu are pilots. I think Erco still has his Cessna, though I believe it's only a two-seater. I'll have to practice my wing-walking technique.

Yea, if it's a Skycatcher, it is side by side. I always thought he had a 172.

IIR, C-152.
  • If Erco does have a 172, then it's a four-seater, but they still might insist I ride outside. He likes to pretend he's Jimmy Stewart in Flight of the Phoenix.

Or, if time is of no concern, maybe we could ride up in a car (rented or otherwise). Must huddle to assess interest.
  • 152!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • erco wrote: »
    152!

I stand corrected.

Infernal Machine
  • A 152 with 3 souls onboard, Or 1 outboard, might struggle to meet weight and balance and carry enough fuel to reach Rocklan nonstop! LOL
    Jim
  • ercoerco Posts: 18,327
    edited September 1 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Li'l 19H really ain't much of crosscountry plane, but she's perfect for local trips to Catalina. The wife & I and our folding bikes pushed the limits of weight & balance.

small4a.JPG

small5a.JPG

small2a.JPG
    640 x 480 - 78K
    640 x 480 - 89K
    640 x 480 - 120K
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • ERCO-The bikes are almost bigger then the plane...
  • They're both pedal-powered.

- Pablo Picasso
  • MikeDYurMikeDYur Posts: 2,175
    edited September 1 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Much more room for cargo, and fits your lifestyle better, plus no airport needed.

If erco bites, @Gordon, Please don't try to wing walk this one, take a bus.
    1203 x 661 - 821K
  • 19H is sprightly for her age.

sonic.bmp

- Pablo Picasso