Long Range UGV

1234568»

Comments

• Jon: Did your UGV check in from a remote desert location today to wish you a happy birthday?
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • The rover is stationary in my office, and has lived in standby mode for over 90 days on 30 watts continuous. The LMI Hamachi VPN tunnel has been a little less than reliable. I'm not really sure where to go from here. The main goal was easily accessible, and secure. I might have to revise that a bit. It's not me, if I could forward a port through the Mifi we'd be good.

Thanks for the BDay mention.

Robots and aviation, it doesn't get any better!

• xanaduxanadu Posts: 3,136
    edited January 18 Vote Up0Vote Down
    IP67 pot installed and connected to ADC.

L298N connected to steering actuator.

• Red hot. Like!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • Glad to see this moving forward again.
    Jim