Annual Holiday Giveaway

124»

Comments

• wmosscrop wrote: »
    David -

If one of the 555-28027 motion sensors is still available, I'd like one.

Buck Rogers -

Which part were you not able to identify? Or was it that you couldn't read my handwriting chicken scratches? :)

Thanks,

Walter

Hello!
    You also included three 3.3v output regulators with a known maximum input voltage of 7 volts, but an unknown starting input voltage. For example a fully charged LiPo won't work to turn it on.... This one of the modules, I had hoped to use it to provide power for an ESP8266 project.
  • wmosscropwmosscrop Posts: 231
    edited November 22 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Once again - it's time to clean out the closets, parts bins, whatever...

I've got some surplus parts, mostly a small grab bag this year, not as much as last year*.

Anyone for gifting? Nothing big bucks from me, just looking to help someone else.

Walter

*due to paying more attention to @erco and less to my own semi-informed decisions about which toys useful parts to purchase :)
    Tulsa, OK

My OBEX objects:
    AGEL: Another Google Earth Logger
    DHT11 Sensor

I didn't do it... and I promise not to do it again!
  • wmosscrop wrote: »
    *due to paying more attention to @erco and less to my own semi-informed decisions about which toys useful parts to purchase :)

I live and die by my Ebay recommendations... either hero or zero, trending or ending, you be the judge! :)
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso