Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Problems with SimpleIDE Zip Project — Parallax Forums

Problems with SimpleIDE Zip Project

I decided to revisit My Hackable Badge project, and noticed that when I downloaded a couple of the zip file(s) from my thread and unziped it, it has problems.

The Zip Project is not loading up any of the library files like libbadgetools and libdatetime, plus it seems that the program no longer has a link to the simpletools lib. I remember that Publison mentioned, in another thread, that he was having problems with SimpleIDE. If he was trying to work with my Zip Project file, that was uploaded, I can verify that at this moment the two zipped files that I downloaded are not compiling, so the program has to be reworked.

I think this is the first time that I downloaded one of my own uploaded Zip Project files, I wonder if all of my uploaded Zip Project files are not usable? On the bright side, at least you see the code, now it's up to you to replace the missing items.:-) I guess that since nobody else has mentioned this problem, not a good sign for the amount of people that are supposedly using SimpleIDE, and a bad sign for interest in my uploaded programs. Not sure what to think of all this.

Ray